Sunday, December 12, 2010

my weekend

    This week in school we read some more stories and then we had to take an essay test. I thought the test was fairly easy. Then on Friday I saw that the varsity basketball team won again and I think the JV did to but I haven't checked yet. On Friday I went to my dad's and stayed the night with him but then on Saturday I had to get up really early because I went to Mad River mountain with my cousin and my brother and one of my friends. We spent most of the day their and then after we came back I had to get ready because my mom had tickets to the Blue Jackets game on the ice. They were the best tickets I have ever had. They were front row right behind the goal. The Jackets ended up winning the gaem 3-1 against the Rangers and there was almost a fight a couple of times but the refs kept breaking them up. Then I was so tired from my day that when I got home I wanted to go to bed but my cousin wanted me to stay the night so I went over to his house and we played some Call of Duty and then went to bed around 1. On Sunday I went to my grandmas for dinner and then when we came home I watched the Bengals lose their tenth straight game. Then I got to see that the Browns lost to the Bills and they are a really bad team. Next week the Bengals and Browns play but I know that my Browns will pull off the win. That was my week in school and my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment