Sunday, December 5, 2010

my weekend

    This weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday I went to my dads house and hung out with him for a little bit and then my sisters boyfriend came and picked me and my little brother up and we went down to their house and went hunting. We got up real early on Saturday around 5:30 and we were in the woods by 6:30 so we would have a better chance at seeing something. We never got anything so when we went back to the house when it got dark out we watched some college football. I saw that Auburn won again and that Oregon won as well. Then we ended up going to bed early because we went out again this morning real early about the same time as we did on Saturday morning. Today we never really saw anything either but we heard a lot of stuff. Then we went back to the house and I got to watch my Browns play and they won in the late last part of the game. Then I watched the Bengals lose again and see that they are now 2-10. They are a bad team overall and I don't think that Terrell Owens will last long in Cincinnati.  This week in school we watched some films about concentration camps and we read some stories about as well. They were pretty interesting and I liked the movie that we watched even though the movie wasn't in English the whole time. I also heard that the Gahanna basketball team won their opening game of the year. This was my week in school and my weekend at my sister's.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't go to the game? You should have...it was fun. There is a game tonight here at the high school. You should be there.

    ReplyDelete