Sunday, January 9, 2011

My week

    This week we read some more short stories and listened to some radio plays. The stories we read were pretty interesting. The one about the guy that made bets and then took fingers from people was kind of messed up. I also started baseball this week and it was kind of hard but I like being back on the field. I haven't played baseball since back over the summer. When we played over the summer we ended up coming second in states. We won the first two games but we couldn't win the third game and bring home states. Also the playoffs started this week and surprisingly the Seattle Seahawks won their game against the saints. Everyone thought they would lose coming into this game and they ended up winning the game. I thought they would lose but I was wrong and now I am hoping that they win the super bowl. Then the Jets and Colts play and the jets won the game with a last second field goal. It was pretty sick. Then today the Eagles are playing the Packers and I am hoping that the Eagles end up winning the game but it's not looking to good right now. I also went to my grandparents house today and saw them for awhile and it was fun. Then I went to my mom's and finished some homework so I can watch the rest of the Eagles game.

No comments:

Post a Comment