Sunday, January 30, 2011

my weekend

   This week was are first week back from exams ad it was really boring. I got new classes like gym and health. Health is really boring and all we do is study guides the whole class period while are teacher talks. Gym is pretty fun and alot of my friends are in that class with me. My english exam last week was really easy and but there were way to many questions on that exam. That was the most questions that I had on an exam but it was probably my easiest one. Exams were really long and boring but I feel that I did good on alot of them and I hope that I did. This week felt really slow and long and I was ready for this weekend. I still have basdeball 3 days a week for three more weeks and it is really fun. I cant wait for baseball season to start and I hope that we have another good season like we did last year. I also had ski club on thursday which was pretty fun becasue we didnt get to go last week because are bus got in a wreck on the way up there so we had to turn around and come back. On Friday this week I went to the JV and Varsity basketball games and they both won. Varsity started off slow but they ended up killing them by almost twenty points. On saturday I had a baseball clinic with little kids and it was pretty fun, we had to teach them the proper way to swing the bat. Overall I had a good weekend and im not ready to go back to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My week was pretty long too. It's pretty cool that you got to do a baseball clinic for little kids, though. We have to do that for soccer over the summer. It's usually fun.

    ReplyDelete