Sunday, May 15, 2011

My week

    This week in class we havent started reading are other book yet but I guess its called Orson Welles and its supposed to be a really good book. Also we watched a video on this book and it was all about Orson and how he was basically an idle to all the people back then and he was also kind of an outlaw to the city. I guess when he would go from one place to another he would have to use an ambulance so that he could get threw the traffic without waiting to get to his destination. It seemed really good and im hoping that the book will also be good because I dont want to read another bad book. I dont really like to read, I have never read an entire book in my life except for in class when the teacher reads it to us. Also this week we had another double header except for this time it was a tri header at home. We had to play two teams on saturday instead of one and it took forever because after our first game we had to wait like three hours before we got to play the second one and when the game started it ended up getting rained out which really sucked. Are team is still doing really well and we are now up to 16-3 and we only have like three games left in the season which I am mad about because I like the kids I play with. Thats what happened this week in and outside of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment