Sunday, May 15, 2011

My week

    This week we started our last book for the year I think and its the one I was talking about in my last blog called Orson Welles and so far this has been a pretty good book. Its a lot better than Julius Caesar was and I can actually understand what they are talking about.The book isnt really that bad its pretty interesting and plus we are already like half way threw the book and im hoping that we wont have a test on this one like we did for the other book. This week was the last of our games and we finished 18-4 which I think was the best in our division and on Saturday we had to play another tri header that didnt get rained out this time and we one both of them. The first game was the big game against Grove City which we always have trouble with and we kind of did this time except we came back in the last inning and won the game. It was really sweet. Then we had to watch them play New Albany which we played after them and we ended up run ruling them because they weren't really that good of a team. This season I hit my first ever home run in high school and it was one of my best hits. When I first hit the ball I didnt think it was gone but when it landed it was over the fence and I new I finally hit one. Are season is over and we are about to start summer ball and im really excited for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment