Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My week

    This week in class we started reading Julius Caesar and the book I think is not interesting because we already watched the movie and now were reading the book. However there are some things in the book like the bad omen's that weren't mentioned in the movie. Also the way that the girl finds out that they are going to kill Caesar is different. On Friday we got to come to school late which let me sleep in alot later than I usually do and it felt really good. Then on next Friday we don't have school because of good Friday which I can't wait for because we only have a four day week. Over my weekend we were supposed to have a double header against Marysville which ended up getting rained out which sucks because are team was looking for a win because on Friday we lost our first game of the season which we shouldn't have lost but we did. Tomorrow we have a game against Pick North which we need to win this game because it's are biggest game of the year. That's all for this week.

1 comment:

  1. I hate pick north with a passion because wheb we play them its also the biggest game of the year. I dont like them but i hope u won:)

    ReplyDelete