Sunday, April 24, 2011

My weekend

This weekend I was suppose to have a game but it got cancelled because of all the rain we have had. It sucks we didn't get to have a game because we have had probably at least 10 games cancelled already and were not even half way threw our season. On friday are game got cancelled so I went out ot eat and then after that we went to the store and we bought an iPad which I am doing my homework on right now. These things are really cool, they are like a laptop but only a little smaller like a notebook. They are also really expensive but they are definitely worth it. Then on Saturday we were suppose to have a double header but once again it got cancelled but instead of staying in all day me and my brother and my friend went to the airport golf course and golfed 18 holes. After the first nine we went home and had to come back later because we got caught out in the rain and got drenched. When we came back we were the only ones on the course and it was fun. Then toddy for Easter we went to my grandparents house like every Sunday and my whole family ate dinner and it was really fun. After dinner we went and golfed again and this time we golfed another 18 but we didn't get rained on so it was all good. Now i am sitting at home watching the reds and cardinals play and i am hoping the cardinals win. Well thats what happened over my long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment