Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My weekend

 So this week when we got back from spring break we started watching the Julius Caesar movie and it is pretty dumb. The acting is so bad and the movie just isn't good to me. Then after we watched it we are going to start to read it which I dont want to do because I don't like trying to read an older language. Over my spring break we started our baseball game's but they were only scrimmage's and not real games just yet. So far we are undefeated in the regular season and are team is pretty good. I think we have a chance at being the best team in the league. I have played baseball my whole life and I deffinetly don't think I will be stopping any time soon. Also over my spring break I watched some basketball game like the Miami heat. They are my favorite team because LeBron James went to them and they are now really good. I think they have what it takes to win it all and I deffinetly think they are going to be in the championship game. Well that's what happened over my spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment