Sunday, October 17, 2010

long weekend

This week we only had a 2 and a half day week. On wednesday I stayed at home and slept in. On thursday I watched some of the college football games that were on and then I played some of my xbox for awhile. On friday I hung out with my cousin and we went to see the new movie Jackass 3D. It was one of the funniest movies I have ever. Johnny Knoxville is probably my favorite character in the whole movie. Then I went to my cousins house and stayed the night and we played some more xbox. On saturday I went to my dads house and rode my dirtbike for the day. Last night I went to this place called the Haunted Hoochie with all my friends and I have never been their before so I was pretty scared. We ended up waiting in line their for an hour and a half. When I finally got in the haunted house I was pretty scared at first but once I got in their for a minute I was fine. I had so much fun in their and I talked to alot of the people that worked their and they were all pretty cool. Then I got to go home and see that my buckeyes lost against wisconsin and I was really mad. They were only number one for not even one game. Then today I got to see the Browns play the Steelers today and they lost again. I think the Browns have a good team they just need to work together. Colt Mccoy got to start today and he did really good considering this was his first start and it was against one of their biggest rivals and Ben Rothlisberger jsut came back so it made it that much harder for him to get a win. Then I went to my grandmas house for dinner and had fun. That was what I did over my long weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. I like your post. I want to see Jackass 3D so bad, a bunch of my friends saw it but i havent yet. All of the jackass movies are funny so im guessing this one would be too. It was your first time to the haunted hoochie? Dang, I love that place. It is pretty scary but once you go there for more then like 2 times you know whats gonna happen and stuff. But still that sounds pretty fun, I havent gone this year yet. YES! They Buckeyes did lose to Wisconsin, im so happ. I was watching that game and Ohio State's offense was just getting shut down. Ben Rothlisberger did very well in his first game back and I agree with you on Colt Mccoy, it's kind of hard to start your first game against the Pittsburgh Steeler defense. In all your weekend sounds fun. See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no interest in seeing Jackass...Last two movies I have seen? Paranormal Activity 2 and The Social Network. Both were sweet.

    ReplyDelete