Sunday, October 24, 2010

My weekend

 This weekend I had a lot of fun. First off on Friday I went to school like usual and then after that I had to go to the gas station across the street where I met up with my in-car instructor for my 2nd in-car. After that I went back to my moms and then hung out with my friends for a little bit. Then I went to the last home game for the varsity team for the year. I had a lot of fun at the game and I hung out with my friends rather than watching the game. When I did watch some of the game our team was killing them and at the end of the game they ended up killing Reynoldsburg. After the game I hung out outside the stadium with my friends for a little until my older brother came to pick me up. On saturday my younger brother got up early to go to the Ohio State game with my mom where OSU killed Purdue. When I got up I got dressed and brushed my teeth and everything and then went outside and got my dirt bike out and called my friends to see if they wanted to go riding. When they came down we went out in the woods and road our dirt bikes and four wheelers for a while and we also hit the jumos that we made a couple weeks ago. I did crash a couple times on my bike and got a little bruised up but then I went to my house and got my four wheeler and by this time it was night out so we went riding and when we got out their my friend wanted me to see how fast I could get it to go and we hit a big log and I flipped up onto the front rack and I bruised both my wrist pretty bad. Then on Sunday I got up early and went out riding again and once again I wrecked but this time I wrecked on my dirt bike and messed up my knee. After that I went to my grandmas for dinner around one o'clock and watched my Browns play the Saints and they really tore them up in the game. The Saints ended up making a little comeback but in the end we won the game. Then I turned on sports center and got to see that the Bengals lost. This week I didnt look to see if Michigan won or not but hopefully they did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment