Sunday, October 10, 2010

My weekend

 This weekend overall was pretty sweet. On Friday I went to the Gahanna game to watch them lose again. This game was really close and i thought we would end up pulling it off but with 22 seconds left their quarterback threw the ball to his receiver and we lost the game. Although they lost I still had fun because I got to hang out with all my friends and mess around for 3 hours. Then I went home and went to sleep pretty early because I got up real early to go watch the JV team play and win their seventh game in a row. They are undefeated so far and they have a really good team. After that i came home and got ready to watch the Buckeyes take on Indiana. We ended up killing them pretty bad while Michigan lost to their other rival Michigan State. Denard Robinson didn't have a very good game and he threw a couple picks. Then i watched the Alabama and South Carolina game. This was my favorite game of the weekend because the Gamecocks pulled a win off on their own turf and the Buckeyes are now about to be number one again. I think the Buckeyes have potential to win the BCS championship game now that Alabama is out of it. Then it came time to go to homecoming and it was really fun. I danced alot and hung out with a lot of people. It seemed like the 3 hours went by so fast. I hope winter formal will be as good if not better than homecoming was. When i came home I was all sweaty from it being so hot in their so I took a shower and then went to bed around  twelve o'clock. When I got up around 1130 I had to get up and get dressed because I had to get ready for my nieces birthday party. I had to go and get her cake and some more presents and then we went to my sisters house and I helped her finish setting all the stuff up for the party. She just turned two on Wednesday. While I was at the party I got to watch my team the Cleveland Browns play the Falcons. Of course Seneca Wallis got hurt early in the game and we had to put in Jake Delhomme who isn't as good of a quarterback as Seneca Wallis is. So we ended up losing the game even though we played really good. I am looking forward to the 2 and a half day week this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment