Sunday, October 31, 2010

my weekend

 Last week in school was really boring. On Friday I had 3 test in a row and it really sucked. My math and english test were pretty easy but my science test was a little harder than I thought it would be. On Wednesday and Thursday I had to take my US history quarterly exam and it felt like it took forever. Friday night I didnt go to the game because they were playing away but I heard they won the last game of the year and they went 5-5. They started out kind of rough but they finished the season with a bang. Instead I stayed at my cousins house and I hung out with him and his friends and we played some xbox and watched some basketball and football and we played some ping pong as well. Saturday I got up and went back around 12:00 o'clock and went with my mom to practice maneuverabilty because I am going to take my license test on Tuesday and I needed to practice in her car. I am also going to practice again here in a little bit after she gets off work so that I know I will be good for the test. I have done pretty good in her car so far and havent knocked any cones over. But after I practiced I went home and got a showere and went back over to my cousins for the night again. We had fun and we played some war pong and some video games  and watched the buckeyes beat Minnisota. I also saw that Penn State beat Michigan. They started out prety good but they have kind of fell apart later on in the season. So far today I have watched some football and I am watching the Dolphins beat the Bengals because I am a Browns fan and I hate the Bengals. I think they need a new quarterback because Carson Palmer is not doing the job anymore but it's ok with me because the Browns already beat them this season. Well that's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment