Sunday, November 7, 2010

My weekend

 This weekend was pretty fun. I went to my dads house and rode my dirt bike for the whole day. We did new tricks and it was overall pretty fun. I tried a trick and bruised my right foot pretty bad but it was still fun. Then on saturday I got up around 11:00 o'clock and went and got a shower then I went up to my friends house and got him and we went back out to the jumps. We stayed out there for a couple hours and then I went back home and watched some college football even though Ohio State wasnt playing this weekend. I saw that Michigan went into like 3 overtimes with Illinois before they finally won by 2 points. Michigan does not have a very good defense because they gave up 65 points in the whole game but they still won. I didnt get to see if Oregon or Auburn won because I was out riding with my friends again. After it got dark out we went up to my friends house and turned his porch lights on and threw our throwing knives we just got from the store. It was pretty fun. Then on Sunday I went to my grandparents house like every weekend and I watched my Browns win again. They beat the Patriots and they were 6-1. The Browns have a pretty good team now and they have some potential. Well that was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment