Sunday, November 14, 2010

My weekend

 This weekend I had a lot of fun. On Friday after school I went out to my dads house and I brought my xbox so that I could play it later it on at night. It was so nice out that I didn't need a jacket when I went riding and me and my brother and his friend went out riding for a couple hours. I rode my dirt bike while my brother and his friend rode out four wheeler. After it got dark out we went inside and watched some t.v. and ordered some pizza. After we ate we went up to my room and I hooked up my xbox and we played my new game I got Call Of Duty: Black Ops. Then we decided to play Fifa soccer for a little and me and his friend played a couple games and I won. After that I went to bed. When I got up the next morning me and my brother went with my sister down to he boyfriend's parents house where we went hunting. When we went out the first time on Saturday we didn't see anything and so we went back up to the house and watched the Buckeyes win again. Then we watched her boyfriend's Dad's team play which was the Florida Gators and they lost. After that we went to bed and got up on Sunday at 6:30 to go out early and get set up in the woods before the animals started coming out. I killed a squirrel and two birds and my brother killed the same thing. Then we came back up here and I went to my grandparents house where we watched the Browns play and come back on the Jets and go into overtime and lose with 26 seconds left. We also watched the Bengals lose their seventh game of the year. This was my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment