Tuesday, February 22, 2011

long weekend

    This weekend was very fun. I needed all this time off because I hate going to school five days a week. Last week I had to take like 5 tests and it was so stupid. In english we had to take a test that had two different parts. The first part was dumb becasue we had to right to three different questions and we had to write alot. I hate writing so it was stupid having to do that. We also finished watching that movie that was pretty good and it was pretty intreseting to watch. Then on Friday after all my test we went to baseball for our last workout before we start tryouts this week. I cant wait for baseball to start, I have missed it for so long and cant wait for it to start. Then on Friday after baseball me and my friends went to the last basketball game of the year at home and it was fun. I dont know who we played but we killed them and it was a fun time. We start playoffs tonight and I hope they win so we can get revenge so we can come back and win states this year because we came so close last year and we lost which sucked because I thought we would win. I think we have the team to make it to the finals and actually win it this year. That was my long weekend and what we did in class last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment