Sunday, February 13, 2011

this week

    This week we started reading science fiction and fantasy stories. The stories that we have read so far have been pretty intresting, especially the one with the thousand foot wall where they were trapped inside it and it was a magic world. The kid was always thinking of a way that he could get out and his teacher didn't want him trying it and he was getting in alot of trouble because he wasn't paying attention in class. The other stories were pretty good but that was the one that I liked the most. I wish that we had magic because we would be able to do so much more stuff than we can now and it would be sweet. Also this week we I had baseball that was really fun and we only have one more week before I have to go for tryouts again like I did last year. The tryouts are very hard because we have to do alot of conditioning and it sucks but it helps keep me in shape. Also this weekend the varsity team won again and I think that JV did also. Yesterday I watched the buckeyes play basketball and they lost their first game of the year and they will no longer be number one. Wisconsin did this to us back during football season and the first week that we were number one we lost and then we weren't able to compete for the national championship. I think that we will still be in the national championship game so im not worried that we lost because we are still the best team in college. That was my week this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment