Sunday, February 6, 2011

My week

    This week in english we read a couple more stories and we listened to one story from llike the 1950's and it was pretty good. It was about these guy's going to mar's and it looks like heaven because everybody that they knew that died was there and it looked like each one of their hometowns. It ended up just being the aliens making it look like their families and they split the squad up and ended up killing all of them. Then we read another book about a bard that was always kicked and the kid always yelled at it and kept it in the basement and it ended up getting smarter and it kept saying one day that computers would take over and people would have to rely on computers and we would become dumb. This weekend I went to madriver and sat around at my house and played video games and watched tv. I also heard that the varsity team lost their first game of the year which sucks but its ok because we will still be in the playoffs and hopefully win it all. Today the superbowl is about to be played in a little bit and im hoping that the greenbay packers will win it all because I hate the steelers. They always win the superbowl and I just want to see a new team win, I think that Aaron Rodgers deserves it. That's what happened this week and over my weekend so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment