Monday, February 28, 2011

Story

    Mike: It has been a good game here so far today but it looks like the Reds are going to top the Cardinals in this one today as the score is 10 to 5 in the bottom of the ninth. Im going to go to the bathroom while they change pitchers.
Kevin: Ok hurry up though because their about to start in a couple minutes and the bathroom is all the way downstairs.
Mike: I'll be right back dont worry. (10 minutes passed by and Mike still wasn't back.)
Kevin: I'm not sure where Mike is but the swat team and cops have just shown up and they locked all the exits so knowone can get out. What's going on here!?!?!
(Mike returns to the booth)
Kevin: What took you so long? Look at this the swat team and cops are here.
Mike: My stomach was feeling upset so it took longer than I thought. Why are the cops here?(nervous tone)
Kevin: I dont know but they locked all the gates and knowbody is getting out.
Mike: (In a quite voice) How did they get here so fast?
Kevin: Who you talking to? (to mike)
Mike: Nobody!
Kevin: Why you acting so nervous? Do you know why there here or ahve something to do with this!?!?
(Mike stands up and shut's the door and lock's it.)
(Mike pulls out a pistol)
Mike: Alright now shut your mouth and taek off that head set so you can't make contact with anyone and get me caught!
Kevin: ok, ok, ok just calm sown and tell me what's going on here.
Mike: Well I decided to turn the fun up a little bit.
Kevin: What do you mean "turn the fun up"?
Mike: It's not that hard to figure out I am robbing the ball park!
Kevin: Why would you do that? Don't you get paid enough already?
Mike: No, ever since they cut my salary back I dont make as much so this is my way to get them back.
Kevin: You wont get out of here you know that right?
Mike: Well were both going down if I do.
Kevin: What do you mean?
Mike: Your my hostage get up and let's go!!
Kevin: Are you being serious right now?
Mike: Yeah, lets go.
   They snuck down the fire exit stairs and down into teh basement where the exit for the players is but the swat team was already there waiting.
Sheriff waller: Mike drop the gun and release Kevin and just come out.
Mike: No, now you let me out of here or Kevin's dead!
Kevin: Your kidding right?
Mike: If they let me go I am.
Sheriff Waller: Ok just calm down and lets talk about this.
Mike: Whats there to talk about?
    As Mike was talking a little bit of his shoulder was hanging out and Sheriff Waller noticed it so he went for the shot and caught him.
Mike: Owww! He got my shooting arm!
   Kevin noticed this and attacked him trying to get the gun and as he did Mike pulled the trigger and shot Kevin in his foot.
Kevin: Ouch! You shot my foot!
   As Mike peaked around the corner Kevin reached over one last time and jerked the gun loose and kicked it away. Just as that happened Sheriff Waller and the swat team ran over and tackled Mike.
Sheriff Waller: Put your hands behind your back and stop resisting!
    Mike was arrested and Kevin and Sheriff Waller were in teh ambulance talking about all that happened.
Kevin: I had no idea what he was doing. One minute he was going to the bathroom and then he comes back with money and a gun.
Sheriff Waller: Yea I cant believe he even did that. I have never seen a commentator try and rob a ball park before.
Kevin: Me either, what an ending to a game huh? (laughing)
Sheriff Waller: Yea, I would say so. (laughing back)

No comments:

Post a Comment